Flonomics is hiring a data scientist. The incoming data science has the exciting opportunity to work with years worth of data, ask interesting questions, and try to answer them.
The ideal candidate will be intricately involved in running analytical experiments in a methodical manner, and will regularly evaluate alternate models via theoretical approaches. This is the perfect opportunity for the successful candidate to become a part of an innovative and energetic team that develops analysis tools which will influence both our products and clients.
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis
- Collaborate with product management and engineering departments to understand company needs and devise possible solutions
- Keep up-to-date with latest technology trends
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers
- Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Optimize joint development efforts through appropriate database use and project design
Qualifications and Skills
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Math or related field
- 2+ years’ practical experience with SAS, ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytics
- Background in data mining and statistical analysis
- Experience with programming languages such as Java/Python an asset
- Experience with R, Tableau or similar
We are an eight year old company located in Denver, Colorado. From inception we have worked at the intersection of the real and the digital, using sensors in stores to gather data and understand visitor behavior. Today we are deeply exploring some of the most important questions in commerce, including attribution, and experience.
Flonomics offers a competitive salary, stock options, unlimited vacation, and benefits.
To apply, send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.